Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January photo a day 21"blue"

This was a neighborhood estate sale find and for some reason it spoke to me. Like what you like, right!?

Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I'm hurting today. Surgery was on Friday and I'm doing a pretty good job of taking it easy. Today I woke up with pain, had a decent first half of the day and then it got bad again. That's with an 800 mg ibuprofen. I caved and took a real pain med tonight and I'm still waiting for it to kick in. This whole time I've said I can't complain but now I'm complaining and getting frustrated. I've got five more days to rest but I am worried about returning to work on Monday. Okay, forcing positive thoughts now. Tomorrow is a new day! Good night and thank you ladies for the kind texts and emails!  It means the world! XOXO

1 comment:

Hens & Chicks said...

Great article, thanks for taking time to share such valuable tips.